Packet Pick-up: Friday, April 7, 2017
- Location: Rogue Valley Family YMCA, 522 West Sixth Street, Medford, OR 97501.
- Time: Friday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday beginning at 6:00 am.
- Packet pick-up is required of all participants and it is strongly encouraged to get packets on Friday.
- Bring your bib number if you know it as this will expedite the pick-up process. If picking up another person’s packet, bring their bib number. Your bib number will be e-mailed to you a few days prior to the event. If you don’t get an e-mail then the race officials will have a master list at the YMCA during the packet pick-up event.
- Packets and shirts will not be mailed.
Race Day: Saturday, April 8, 2017
- 7:00 am – 5K start at the intersection of Oakdale and 8th street
- 7:30 am – Mayor’s Cup awards at the steps of the Justice Building
- 7:50 am – Mayor’s Cup 1 Mile start next to the Justice Building on 8th street
- 8:00 am – Scholarships awarded at the flagpole in front of Medford City Hall
- 8:10 am – Handcycle/wheelchair start at the intersection of Oakdale and 8th street
- 8:20 am – 10 Mile start at the intersection of Oakdale and 8th street
- 8:30 am – Mayor’s Cup 2 Mile start next to the Justice Building on 8th street
- 11:00 am – 10 Mile course closes
- 8:00 am to 10:00 am – YMCA Open House and free pancake feed
- 11:00 am – Parade starts
- Parking is available at the YMCA, next to the Justice Building and at Spiegelberg Stadium. For more details look at the parking map.