Mayor’s Cup Fun Runs
1 & 2 Mile Mayor’s Cup Fun Run Information
- Participants can participate in the 1 mile race, the 2 mile race or both races with the same bib.
- The course is flat, out and back within Medford city limits.
- Course monitoring and support services will stop at 9:30 am.
- Event open only to registered participants wearing a bib due to permits and insurance restrictions.
- Animals, skateboards, bikes, skates, or other wheeled devices not permitted. Wheelchairs and baby strollers are allowed.
- Restrooms are available at the YMCA, near the start/finish line and in the lower floor of the Justice building.
- If you experience difficulties of any kind, please stop and ask a patrol unit for assistance.
See the fun run maps.
In 2016: 1,957 registered runners. 1,250 runners from 23 schools were in the school competition plus 707 Individuals entered.
From Gary Wheeler, Mayor of Medford
“Thanks for allowing me to participate in a wonderful event. I cannot imagine how much effort goes into making things run as smoothly as they do.”