- Chip timed event. See information below. Time limit is 60 minutes, 19:18 mile pace.
- USAT&F certified course (OR12008LB) is flat, fast, out and back within Medford city limits.
- Course monitoring, support services and finish timing will stop at 11:00 am.
- Event open only to registered participants wearing a bib due to permits and insurance restrictions.
- Due to permits and traffic control, any runner or walker starting early will be disqualified and not receive a time.
- Animals, skateboards, bikes, skates, or other wheeled devices not permitted. Wheelchairs and baby strollers are allowed and please line up at the back.
- Awards: First male and first female receive $100 gift certificate each. No awards for walkers.
- Restrooms are available at the YMCA, near the start/finish line, in the lower floor of the Justice building and at intervals along the course.
- If you experience difficulties of any kind, please stop and go to one of the aide stations or patrol units and indicate you need assistance.
Chip Timed Event
- Your timing chip is affixed to the back of your race number bib. All you need to do is wear your bib on the front of your shirt. This is also important for identification purposes during the race.
- Participants must wear the race number assigned to them, run in the event signed-up for, and start at the designated time in order to receive a finish time.
- Do NOT crumple or fold your bib as this will damage the antenna resulting in no time.
- Do NOT remove the timing chip from your bib.
- You can keep or throw away your bib and chip. If you choose to recycle your chip you MUST leave it affixed to the bib thereby recycling the bib as well.
- All timing systems will be reset one minute prior to the start. Remain behind the carpets until the start so your chip does not trigger an early starting time. Your time starts when your chip crosses both carpets so no reason to crowd. The first person to cross the line is the winner in case of ties. Faster runners line-up first.
In 2016: 1,454 registered runners from 6 states (AZ, CA, FL, MI, OR, WA).